- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I posed this question on Facebook and Twitter: Should Ohio eliminate the state Senate and become an unicameral legislative body? I say yes, the cost savings would be well worth it and since the Senate has the same constituency as … Continue reading
An unemployed Ted Strickland sees his only option in life is to stay on the government teat…much like Mike DeWine.
Dan Mitchell has great blog post that clearly delineates between free trade and protectionism. I’d say Rob Portman’s latest vote can be explained by point number 6.
This headline from The Columbus Dispatch sums up our political situation in Ohio: Kasich appoints Brunner to facilities commission Is there any question whether the “two main” parties are really just different sides to the same coin?
It’s going to be hard for Mandel to hide his families ties to the Democrat Party machine and hopefully more light is shone because this candidacy is not good for Ohio nor the US Senate. Mandel’s another example that indicates … Continue reading
The ground work is being laid for UBER CONGRESS member Rob Portman’s rise to higher office, however I’d say that Portman typifies what’s wrong with the Republican Party, namely statism. Portman was Bush’s budget point man that helped get us … Continue reading
Well Portman voted for swift passage for yet another “free trade” bill that will take jobs out of America. See the vote here: You gotta know that when Obama is championing something it can’t be good for America; you would … Continue reading