- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: Constitution
Even is you don’t support Ron Paul you have to love how he stands up to and slams this flaming Socialist Ed Schultz.
…now they’re called “safety cameras;” how Orwellian.
I’ll have some comments later, but I hope the folks over at ProgressOhio, where this video is posted, realize this is the template they helped create right along with the neocons.
Below is a statement from Chris Littleton posted on the Ohio Liberty Counsel’s Facebook page, but not on their anchor site, in response to my protest. “From Chris Littleton, Co-Founder and former President of OLC – Tom Z has been … Continue reading
I received an email response from Tom Zawistowski, President, Ohio Liberty Council. I posted it for readers and will comment this evening. I do appreciate the response. Dear Brian, I would like to take this opportunity to followup on the … Continue reading
Yesterday the Ohio Liberty Council’s (OLC) President Tom Zawistowski issued a statement endorsing Sen. Rob Portman’s (R) appointment to the “Super Congress.” For anyone to endorse such a move strikes at the heart of our “republican” form of government, Constitution, … Continue reading