- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: civil rights
…now they’re called “safety cameras;” how Orwellian. Advertisements
I’ll have some comments later, but I hope the folks over at ProgressOhio, where this video is posted, realize this is the template they helped create right along with the neocons.
Congratulations to The Ohio Project volunteers for garnering over 444,000 signatures TO FIGHT OBAMA CARE and doing what the Ohio Republican Party FAILED TO DO!
Host Brian Duffy interviewed David “Augie” Augenstein about “raw milk.” Augie discussed how pasteurization became law through out the US in the 1920s; the food freedom movement; the liberty and religious aspects of raw milk; Louis Pasture’s regret of milk … Continue reading
I will interview David “Mr. Augie” Augenstein, writer and editor of Living Foods, about “raw milk” tonight Thursday, June 9th, at 6:00 PM on The Ohio Public Square Radio Show. We’ll discuss the myths surrounding this seemingly insignificant issue that … Continue reading
The Columbus Dispatch wants to know today if metal detectors should be installed in the State House. I say no; this is a tactic the “political class” uses to distance themselves from the citizens. Also this is an extension of … Continue reading
Professor Byron Price, Associate Professor, Texas Southern University, Department of Political Science, BJ-ML School of Public Affairs, Houston, Texas, discussed prison privatization and the significant number of issues surrounding this controversial public policy on The Ohio Public Square. Professor Price … Continue reading