- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: police state
…now they’re called “safety cameras;” how Orwellian.
I’ll have some comments later, but I hope the folks over at ProgressOhio, where this video is posted, realize this is the template they helped create right along with the neocons.
After the second death resulting from Taser use by police in the last 18 months, Cincinnati police say they’ll continue to use the “tool.” Baaaaa!
Rather than allowing for the overinflated housing market to correct itself, bankers have chosen to bulldoze the repossessed homes to keep prices…overinflated. “The idea is that a bank donates a foreclosed home and possibly even pays for its demolition. One … Continue reading
Host Brian Duffy discussed why Ohio’s political parties are killing our state and why they are actually working toward the same end, keeping us divided and increasing federal government influence in our lives. The podcast. Readings and Links related to … Continue reading
Steve (Tumbleweed) Berecek of the Ohio Freedom Alliance (OFA) discussed the latest developments of Ohio’s local and state public servants to enroll our communities in the United Nations’ Agenda 21 scheme with host Brian Duffy. The podcast. Readings and Links … Continue reading