- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 3 years ago
Category Archives: Economy
Kasich is once again touting that he balanced the federal budget back in 1995 in an effort to justify his plan to implement the Medicaid expansion proposal. Like every word that utters forth from a politician’s mouth there is more … Continue reading
There is a lot of talk about Issue 2 throughout the blogosphere coming from weak-kneed hacks at the ORP to Tea Party groups and everyone is touting this as the next best thing since white sliced bread; well I say … Continue reading
See the video here.
Dan Mitchell has great blog post that clearly delineates between free trade and protectionism. I’d say Rob Portman’s latest vote can be explained by point number 6.
Well Portman voted for swift passage for yet another “free trade” bill that will take jobs out of America. See the vote here: You gotta know that when Obama is championing something it can’t be good for America; you would … Continue reading