- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: freedom
Even is you don’t support Ron Paul you have to love how he stands up to and slams this flaming Socialist Ed Schultz. Advertisements
Dan Mitchell has great blog post that clearly delineates between free trade and protectionism. I’d say Rob Portman’s latest vote can be explained by point number 6.
…now they’re called “safety cameras;” how Orwellian.
The video explains what economic freedom is and why it’s key to improving society, so what ‘s going on in Ohio when we are 48th the 50 United States? The answer is government or the amount of government. If we … Continue reading
Below is a statement from Chris Littleton posted on the Ohio Liberty Counsel’s Facebook page, but not on their anchor site, in response to my protest. “From Chris Littleton, Co-Founder and former President of OLC – Tom Z has been … Continue reading
I received an email response from Tom Zawistowski, President, Ohio Liberty Council. I posted it for readers and will comment this evening. I do appreciate the response. Dear Brian, I would like to take this opportunity to followup on the … Continue reading
Yesterday the Ohio Liberty Council’s (OLC) President Tom Zawistowski issued a statement endorsing Sen. Rob Portman’s (R) appointment to the “Super Congress.” For anyone to endorse such a move strikes at the heart of our “republican” form of government, Constitution, … Continue reading