- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: human rights
I’ll have some comments later, but I hope the folks over at ProgressOhio, where this video is posted, realize this is the template they helped create right along with the neocons.
After the second death resulting from Taser use by police in the last 18 months, Cincinnati police say they’ll continue to use the “tool.” Baaaaa!
Congratulations to The Ohio Project volunteers for garnering over 444,000 signatures TO FIGHT OBAMA CARE and doing what the Ohio Republican Party FAILED TO DO!
Host Brian Duffy interviewed David “Augie” Augenstein about “raw milk.” Augie discussed how pasteurization became law through out the US in the 1920s; the food freedom movement; the liberty and religious aspects of raw milk; Louis Pasture’s regret of milk … Continue reading
Professor Byron Price, Associate Professor, Texas Southern University, Department of Political Science, BJ-ML School of Public Affairs, Houston, Texas, discussed prison privatization and the significant number of issues surrounding this controversial public policy on The Ohio Public Square. Professor Price … Continue reading
Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted unveiled his new plan to adopt an online form of voter registration. This without a doubt, this first online step, will lead Ohio to political tyranny as the next step will be online voting. … Continue reading