Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted unveiled his new plan to adopt an online form of voter registration. This without a doubt, this first online step, will lead Ohio to political tyranny as the next step will be online voting. Once this happens all voting will be consolidated into the hands of few and the process will be completely hidden from Ohioans. I urge all Ohioans to fight this, because without a safe and secure means of voting all Ohioans lose our sovereignty as people.
- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 3 years ago