- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago
Tag Archives: public policy
Kasich is once again touting that he balanced the federal budget back in 1995 in an effort to justify his plan to implement the Medicaid expansion proposal. Like every word that utters forth from a politician’s mouth there is more … Continue reading
There is a lot of talk about Issue 2 throughout the blogosphere coming from weak-kneed hacks at the ORP to Tea Party groups and everyone is touting this as the next best thing since white sliced bread; well I say … Continue reading
Even is you don’t support Ron Paul you have to love how he stands up to and slams this flaming Socialist Ed Schultz.
See the video here.
Columbus bureaucrats are spending your tax dollars to lure baby boomers into the city. However data from The Reason Institute shows baby boomers want nothing to do with the failing infrastructure cities offer. But the City of Columbus servants keep … Continue reading
I posed this question on Facebook and Twitter: Should Ohio eliminate the state Senate and become an unicameral legislative body? I say yes, the cost savings would be well worth it and since the Senate has the same constituency as … Continue reading
Dan Mitchell has great blog post that clearly delineates between free trade and protectionism. I’d say Rob Portman’s latest vote can be explained by point number 6.