The video explains what economic freedom is and why it’s key to improving society, so what ‘s going on in Ohio when we are 48th the 50 United States? The answer is government or the amount of government. If we are going to turn this state around we have to improve economic freedom first and this requires the elimination of business and income taxes, burdensome business regulations, and the size of government. Let’s face it, while government pensions are a problem, they aren’t causing businesses to flee and scoff our state, our state government is.
- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago