What is the net benefit of Ohio’s lottery sales for the state? Well we have seen a net loss of monies coming into our schools from the sales from 18 percent of revenues when the lottery was enacted to 10 percent today, higher salaries for the lottery commission and staff, more money being spent for advertisement, and the poor of Ohio are buying more on the hope they’ll get out of poverty.
- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 3 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 3 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 3 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago