…that’s the assertion of this “Letter to the Editor” in the Athens News. I don’t agree and neither did Dean Bruckner. Mr. Bruckner makes a strong argument to the contrary; Planned Parenthood has little to do with “planning” and more about revenue generation derived from abortion.
- @CatholicVote Get your wafer, beer, hotdog, and baseball game on Sunday right in DC..."this is the day the Lord has made..."posted 2 years ago
- @Cuz29 @patrickmadrid They need to be Traditional, one of the pillars of the Church.posted 2 years ago
- @patrickmadrid Define conservative...Stalin was a conservative...for Communism.posted 2 years ago
- Revamping This Weblog wp.me/p1jTUE-6rposted 3 years ago
- @daytondailynews He's caught during a "routine" fly over. We complain about the #NSA but the police state has been here for decades.posted 4 years ago
- @daytondailynews Five years and huge cost to Ohio citizens who will have to foot the bill for a non-violent crime.posted 4 years ago